Well seems like I got a final hosting decision for my Windows Based personal Hosting.
My Main driver were:
- Windows Based hosting
- .net framework 3.5 support
- mid-low cost
- Intuitive and advanced control panel.
- Advanced platform (it allows win2k8+sql2k8)
- SharePoint addon (optional)
- Provide quite a nice range of common platforms that can be enabled on the hosting.
(also it was recommended by a friend, so it should be good to go).
It’s nice also to see that I am already posting to this site (using windows live writer) even before the hosting is activated. This is because GraffitiCMS comes with a file in his hives called Graffiti_demo.exe which actually allow you to run your site on your local file system. Behind the scenes, it’s using a standard component for a VisualStudio Developers
Very good idea.